Meet the people, concepts, and solutions set to define the future of ocean business at the Nor-Shipping 2022 exhibition. STAR will be there! Join us at stand number C 05-49 in the Norwegian Pavillion.
Together with our partner Marine Manager, our team is looking forward to engaging with you all again.
Presenting highlights and new features of The STAR Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) System:
- STAR Suite – introducing a new generation of software solutions.
- STAR Mobility Concept and Apps – simplifies onboard operations, online and offline.
- STAR Analytics – interactive visualization tools and business intelligence capabilities.
- Barrier Management – critical to prevent disasters or major accidents.
- Cyber Risk Management – enables and supports you to comply with IMO requirements.
- Control of Work – a collection of functionalities to support safe working conditions on board.
- Digital Drills and Minutes of Meetings – automatically integrated into STAR Asset Management.
Nor-Shipping 2022 is bringing the maritime industry together for innovative sustainable solutions. The STAR Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) System includes several initiatives for safer and more efficient operations for the maritime industry. That translates to reduced danger, chemical pollution, and carbon footprint through structured and optimized processes. In addition, our solutions help extend the reliability, performance, and lifecycle of our customers’ assets, which reduces replacement and maintenance works and leads to a more reliable and responsible consumption. Further, using the STAR EAM System ensures compliance with international requirements for the safety and security of the maritime industry, such as the International Maritime Organization (IMO).
With no further Covid regulations, Your Arena for Ocean Solutions can run a full exhibition and event program for the first time since its successful 2019 outing. Nor-Shipping Director Sidsel Norvik says that “Nor-Shipping 2022 gives the industry the perfect platform to re-engage, reboot, and re-energize partnerships and ambitions.”