Star Information Systems AS is looking for a Product Manager in Norway.
Star Information Systems is a global Enterprise Asset Management System provider for the Energy and Shipping Industry. Working with us, you will be part of the STAR Team with high competence across technologies and disciplines, with an optimistic spirit and willpower.
We have recently established a new department for Product Management to be the link between customers, the R&D department, and the Operations department.
The main objective of this department is to ensure that customer requests and new requirements in the customer domains are supported in developing future software and services for our customers.
As a Product Manager, your primary responsibility will be to bridge system competence between customers and our internal departments.
Typical day-to-day tasks include:
- Communicate with existing customers about software and service improvements.
- Participate in our User Groups and User conferences.
- Follow up on new regulatory requirements.
- Write user stories for new and improved functionality and services.
- Test and verify new software versions.
- Participate in delivery projects.
- Support our sales team in RFI/RFQ processes.
Preferred background and Professional skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, alternatively maritime education and experience from a maritime company/organization
- Domain knowledge and experience from the maritime industry, i.e., shipping and/or energy.
- Business processes and improvements.
- Information technology and software systems.
- Daring to “think outside the box” and challenge the mainstream with new ideas.
- Act as a team player.
- Professionally engaged.
We expect enthusiasm, commitment, and an open-minded approach. We welcome new ideas and discussions, all in the interest of creating the best possible results for our customers.
- We welcome young, interested, and newly graduated applicants.
- Some experience in sales and/or marketing would be an advantage.
- Education equals a bachelor’s or master’s degree or other professional sales, marketing, media, or communication certificate.
Working language: Norwegian and English.
- Full-time position.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive compensation and pension plan.
- A focused, relaxed, and supportive environment.
- International network with global career possibilities.
Trondheim or Sandefjord. Traveling will be required.
You will work closely with our Product Director, who is situated in Sandefjord/Norway.
Apply for the position
Please send a short cover letter and CV by email to email@example.com
For further information or any questions regarding the position, please get in touch.
Closing date: 31. December 2023
Read more about STAR Career