Star Information Systems is looking for a new senior professional Lead Project Planner to join our team.
You will be part of a team with a high level of competence across technologies and disciplines, with an optimistic spirit and willpower. Elements of the position include planning management, support, cost and forecast tracking, performance monitoring, and reporting. Working with us, you will get the opportunity to work on a range of exciting and socially beneficial projects.
- Responsible for planning procedures, implementation of milestones, and flow charts across the organization.
- Provide specialist skills, integrity, and knowledge of critical areas in planning.
- Together with the Project Manager: develop concrete, detailed plans for a project, including the schedule and the budget, outlining the duties of each team member, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project.
- Developing, maintaining, and following up any given milestones across a project.
- Contribute to planning strategy according to project needs and client requirements.
- Provide guidance and consultation for any given stakeholders.
- Assure that any qualifications related to the scope of the contract get implemented into relevant plans.
- Actively work with other project members to ensure quality in deliverables on time.
- Understand projects’ needs; identify and address planning problems; develop and implement solutions.
- Collaborate with various team members and hold meetings to develop project plans and present them to relevant stakeholders before starting the project.
- Ensure all cost aspects of the project are connected and technical interfaces are managed effectively to meet the project scope and goals.
- The candidate should understand the interaction of project drivers, specifically technical, economical, and commercial.
- Advanced knowledge in key areas of planning techniques and analysis.
- Advanced knowledge/super-user of any planning tools.
- In a position to take the lead and consult other project members in planning philosophy.
- You should communicate in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
- Behave tactfully and professionally in all situations and at all levels.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn, and proactive.
- Act as a team player.
- Education equals a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or administrative/financial discipline.
- Relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant project planning experience, mainly within maritime/oil and gas projects.
English and/or Norwegian.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive compensation.
- Technically engaged co-workers.
- International experience and a collaborative environment.
- A focused, relaxed and supportive environment.
Norway/Trondheim. Some travel might be necessary.
Apply for the position
For further information or any questions regarding the position, please contact Bjørn Martin Klokkernes (COO) at email@example.com.
Please send a short cover letter and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Open until further notice
Read more about STAR Career