Star Information Systems AS is looking for a Front-end Configuration Consultant in Norway.
Star Information Systems (STAR) is a global Enterprise Asset Management system (CMMS/PMS) provider for the Energy and Maritime Industry. Working with us, you will be part of the STAR Team with high competence across technologies and disciplines, an optimistic spirit, and willpower.
We seek a Front-end Configuration Consultant, to join our STAR Team in Trondheim, Norway.
As a Front-end Configuration Consultant, you will be:
- Working with a very flexible web application platform on top of a comprehensive database model. This is a centrally managed, distributed system which is deployed on customer’s premises or in the cloud and across hundreds of sites.
- Designing and modifying user interfaces and layout designs, scripting business logic and workflows, etc. You will need your creative capacity, but also follow guidelines and best practices.
- Exposed to mentoring and coaching from various stakeholders and you will collaborate with our implementation consultants and in-house software development teams to create solutions that are the best fit for the customers.
Most layout and system logic are described in JSON files that are controlled by our STAR Central management system and automatically deployed and applied to remote sites.
Timely deliveries and attention to detail is paramount. Your work will go through testing and QA before being accepted for production.
You should be able to demonstrate genuine interest and remarkable skills within one or more of these competencies:
- User interface design.
- High-level programming, scripting.
- Data models.
- Customer requirements.
- Problem solver.
- Customer oriented.
- Holistic thinker.
- Professionally engaged.
We expect enthusiasm, commitment, and an open-minded approach. We welcome new ideas and discussions, all in the interest of creating the best possible results for our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer software or a similar degree.
- Obvious talent and experience may compensate for lack thereof.
Working language: Norwegian and English.
- Full-time position.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive compensation and pension plan.
- A focused, relaxed, and supportive environment.
- International network with global career possibilities.
Trondheim, Norway. Some traveling may be expected.
Apply for the position
Please send a short cover letter and a CV to Hannelore Olsen (Operations Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or any questions regarding the position, please get in touch.
Closing date: Open until we find the right candidate.
Read more about STAR Career