As an Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Consultant, you will take the lead in implementing our next generation of software solutions. To support our customers’ work processes, you will work together with the support team and play an important role in maintaining and developing our STAR SaaS and Cloud Services.
- Take the lead in implementing STAR Suite for customers, including maintenance instructions and schedules related to STAR Enterprise Asset Management and surrounding services.
- Attend User/Client meetings acting as technical lead – internal as well as external.
- Plan, maintain and implement our STAR SaaS and Cloud services.
- Perform online and onsite training and support for a technical audience.
- Be an internal link between the R&D and Operations division.
- At least 1-4 Year(s) of working experience in a relevant field is required for this position.
- Willing to work across different time zones.
Good candidates for employment will have genuine interest and mastering skills within one, some, or all of these key competencies:
- SQL and relational databases
- Cloud and on-premises containerized deployment (Docker Kubernetes)
- Enterprise Asset Management systems
Open-minded, willing to learn, proactive, and taking ownership.
We’re looking for candidates holding a minimum of a master’s degree or equivalent. Preferred within marine technology, IT, or Engineering.
Relevant work experience and demonstrated skills may compensate for lack of formal education.
English and/or Norwegian.
Technically engaged coworkers.
International experience and a collaborative environment.
A focused, relaxed and supportive environment.
Norway/Trondheim. Some travel might be necessary.
Apply for the position
For further information or if you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Bjørn Martin Kokkernes (COO), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send a short cover letter and CV by email to email@example.com.
Closing date: Open until further notice
Read more about STAR Career