Star Information Systems is looking for an Area Manager in Norway.
Star Information Systems is a global provider of a maritime Enterprise Asset Management system (CMMS/PMS).
We are now looking for a young, engaged sales representative to join our Sales and Marketing team in Oslo. You will be part of the STAR team with a high level of competence across technologies and disciplines, with an optimistic spirit and willpower.
- Operational sales and marketing activities in specific areas.
- Participate in developing business plans to strengthen our position in the global market.
- Interested in or experience from sales or sales support.
- Interested in the Shipping and/or Oil & Gas segments.
- You should communicate in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
- Behave tactfully and professionally in all situations and at all levels.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn, and proactive.
- Act as a team player.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or administrative/financial discipline.
- Relevant work experience may compensate for a lack of formal education.
Norwegian and English.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive compensation.
- Engaged co-workers.
- Continuously internal training.
- International experience and a collaborative environment.
- A focused, relaxed and supportive environment.
You will report to CCO situated in Oslo.
Traveling will be required.
Apply for the position
For further information or any questions regarding the position, please contact John Inge Røtting (CCO) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send a short cover letter and CV by email to email@example.com.
Closing date: Open until further notice. Please submit your application as soon as possible.
Read more about STAR Career